Please read carefully, Important information below;
1. Once avalability is determine for your event date and total cake order is finalized a 50% non refundable deposit is due to reserve the date.
2. We must receive the balance 1 week prior to the event date or cash upon delivery. We will not leave the cake without balance.
3. Final changes to orders must be done 1 week prior to the event. Any changes requested after the date is not guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. A 25% rush fee on orders placed with in 5 days of event date.
5. In the event the date of the event is changed, we will change the date if available or issue a credit for another cake for the same value or more for the next available date within 6 months.
6. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after set up is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for your cakes.
Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
7. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsible once it leaves The Pink Butterfly Cake Co. possession.
8. Order must be pick up on at the time indicated on the contract. There is a one hour grace period allowed as long you call ahead of time. A late fee of $5 will be applied for every 30 minute past the grace period.
9. Delivery and setup minimum is $30 and up depending on location.
10. Our products may contain or come in contact with nuts, milk, soy and other allergens. You agree to notify your guest of this risk. we are not responsible for allergic reactions..
By Placing an order you have read and agreed to the above term